EgoCity Chap V disk2 EgoCity Chap V disk2

Holy...

I know this may seem stupid but I honestly feel this is the best thing on newgrounds.

Story wasn't to cheesey but opened up a ton of cool oppertunities

Action was very well done.

Just. wow

10/5

Ye Olde Sheriff Benson #7 Ye Olde Sheriff Benson #7

FIfen

That run to the car was what earned you the FIVE. That and the SB picture. Good stuff.

The Ricky Ray Show! Ep. 3 The Ricky Ray Show! Ep. 3

I feel like the only one who didn't like this...

Although you won't read this, care, or even bother to make any changes to anything I found this animation really really really crude and stupid. I'm up for the occasional sex joke, blowjob reference etc... but to have an entire character and third of the movie based on it, just really isn't funny. THe voice acting was medicore except for the girl and maybe it's because I don't read your comics but your sense of humour isn't funny.

Try to even things out with a little more tasteful and educated humour.
Sorry for sounding like a stuckup Newgrounds whiney reviewer.

serious bob serious bob

Loss of points due to stolen stuff

I had to turn it off halfway through because of the blatant theft of Ed Skudders Ciggarette run, when he's running around his house you can clearly see it was ripped. Major loss of points. The rest was not new nor stylish. Try a little bit harder next time and don't steal asshole.

Hektexia Hektexia

weee

ADD A PLAY BUTTON YO!

And we did well mang.

EMT Collab EMT Collab

Hostess

Nice job everyone! Loved stone's part and empty's was surprisingly good.

underplusanime responds:

wait wait wait, so your saying my animations are not usually good skitz? lol. thanks any ways.

Rawk II Rawk II

Indeed you rawk

Sorry I couldn't make it! Maybe next time. Anyway GREAT JOB everyone, Loved icerc's part. One of his best works. Gregs seemed a little wannabe cinematic but good all the same. Thizik Stone and Free_Kill I've seen and really hold the collab together as far as "Rawking" ZT's was really short but shucksheh nonetheless. Maybe update the file with more people as you go along Stone?

BOunCe ep 1 BOunCe ep 1

Love youuuuuu

Great job, one of your best AND I GOT THANKED! WOOHOO

Dailytoon #200 Dailytoon #200

Tasty

Very very nice, especially the intro and tree attack.

Well, I found three secrets so

**SECRETS**

1. Click on the the hand when the rope is breaking

2. Click on the plane before it crashes into the farm

3. Click on the yoyo

Canyon Clash The Movie Canyon Clash The Movie

I loved it, the backgrounds could use some cleaning up but otherwise awesome